NFPZ3000 baghouse dust collector with container
Baghouse dust collector designed for small and medium-sized woodwork shops producing limited volumes of material
The NFPZ3000 baghouse dust collector is designed for
small and medium-sized woodwork shops
producing limited volumes of material.
It is a modular dust collector made of galvanised
steel sheet with a telescopic support,
suitable for outdoor use.
Available in two different widths, type E 1200 mm (47") and type J 2400 mm(94").
Each module of the filter design is fitted with
a combined inspection and explosion relief
door. Filter cleaning with regeneration fans.
The filter is fitted with the unique patented
SUPERBAG. The material removed is
separated in the filter hopper and collected
in metal containers.
The filter can be supplied either for
continuous operation or with a break to
clean the filter bags every four hours.
- Handles air volumes from
1 500-33 000 m3/h (883-19400 cfm)
- ATEX-certified for St1 and St2 dust
with a Kst value up to 300 bar m/s
- Compact design
- Suitable for handling large volumes of
air with limited material contamination
- Designed for continuous operation or
operation with 15 minute breaks for
cleaning, approx. every four hours
- For mounting on the ground
- Overpressure or vacuum versions
up to 5 000 Pa
- Explosion relief upwards or sideways
- Powerful online cleaning with efficient
- Patented antistatic polyester
- Easy to install on site and extend
- Low energy consumption.