NFSZ3000 baghouse dust collector with rotary valve or screw conveyor
Baghouse dust collector designed for medium air volumes and can handle large volumes of material concentrations
The NFSZ3000 baghouse dust collector is designed for
medium air volumes and can handle large
It is a modular dust collector made of galvanised
steel sheet with a telescopic support,
suitable for outdoor use.
Available in two different widths, type E 1200 mm (47") and type J 2400 mm(94").
Each module of the filter design is fitted with
a combined inspection and explosion relief
door. Filter cleaning with regeneration fans.
The filter is fitted with the unique patented
The medium-sized/large particles are
separated in the filter hopper and the inlet
section (optional), and the air is then
distributed to the filter bags. The collected
material is discharged via the rotary valve.
The rotary valve is used for non-pressurised
material discharge to a silo, container or
separate transport system.
The filter can be supplied either for
continuous operation or with a break to
clean the filter bags every four hours.
- Handles air volumes from
1 500-65 000 m3/h (883-38,000 CFM)
- Wide range of rotary valves/screw
conveyors for material discharge
- ATEX-certified for St1 and St2 dust
with a Kst value up to 300 bar m/s
- Compact design
- Suitable for handling large volumes of
air with heavy material contamination
- Designed for continuous operation or
operation with 15 minute breaks for
cleaning, approx. every four hours
- For mounting on the ground or
on the roof
- Overpressure or vacuum versions
up to 5 000 Pa
- Explosion relief upwards or sideways
- Powerful online cleaning with efficient
- Patented antistatic polyester
SUPERBAG filter bags
- Easy to install on site and extend
- Low energy consumption