Horizontal decanter centrifuge for coolant and metal chip separation
Effectively separates coolant from metal chips via a high speed centrifuge
In the horizontal chip centrifuge the coolant and the chips are centrifuged in a horizontally suspended drum where the coolant is separated by means of a wedge bar screen. The chip centrifuge is entirely emptied of dry chips and coolant - even after it has been switched off. With the highest existing G-force chip centrifuges on the market you get the highest separation of coolants and chips.
The centrifuge is ideally suited for installation in a continuously working swarf processing system and works without any manual service. It handles any type of swarf shorter than 30mm (1.18 in).
- Highest G-force of the existing chip centrifuges on the market
- The horizontal design will mean low operation and maintenance costs.
- All the components are easily accessible.
- Cleaning of the drum will take about 5-6 minutes, compared with other centrifuges, about 3-4 hours.
- Automatic emptying of the centrifuge after each working cycle allows easy cleaning and multiple materials to be processed in batch.
- Highest separation of coolant and chips on the market
Not sold in the US