Nederman new mobile fume extractor FE 24/7 comes to address continuous welding application, capturing fumes directly at the torch
Welding fumes cause health problems and negatively affect production. The result is reduced capacity, reoccurring disturbances and eventually decreased profit. Not only are welders at risk in unsafe environments. Other workers, the production equipment, as well as end products, are negatively affected from the lack of adequate safety measures.
FE 24/7 provides efficient extraction of the welding fumes directly at the emission point, using welding nozzles or welding torches with integrated extraction.
Indicated for continuous run, the FE 24/7 can be used for long shifts of welding thanks to the efficient and maintenance-free side channel blower.
What Nederman FE 24/7 offers
- Two advanced models, for one or two welders
- Construction in metal with structured painting, suitable for the most demanding industrial environments
Easy adjustment of air flow improves productivity and energy efficiency
- Efficient and automatic filter cleaning assures long filter life for low operating cost
- Integrated spark trap minimizes the risk of damages to the filter cartridge
- W3 approved: the filtered air can be re-circulated even when particulates are from high alloy steel
- Upgrade with automatic start/stop function for user-friendly operation and improved energy efficiency
Capture the fumes at source is often achieved using self-supporting moveable capture hoods, but these hoods require frequent repositioning. An alternative method for continuous wire welding processs is the use of on-torch fume extraction.
Visit our On-Torch Extraction page and know the many advantages this method offers.