You have already got the world’s finest equipment for extraction of dust and welding fumes. However, like any filter, the filter cartridge needs replacing from time to time. Typically, a dust or welding fume filter cartridge should be replaced within a year for the equipment to maintain full capacity. Which is why you got it in the first place, right?
It only takes minutes to change out a filter on your FilterBox, FilterCart or Fume Eliminator and get back to extracting fumes. Change a Nederman filter in minutes - easy as in 1-2-3!
- Order a new filter from your nearest dealer
- Open, pull out the old filter, and replace with the new filter
- Mount the new filter in minutes
How often should I change the filter?
- When the equipment tells you to. Most FilterBoxes have a signal for this, and some other products have this feature as an option
- When you notice that extraction efficiency is declining
- Regularly. Typically, a fume and dust extraction filter should be replaced once a year
Boost your FilterBox
Nederman’s FilterBox is a portable welding fume and dust extraction unit. To keep it working at full capacity, replace the filter when necessary. For this model, we have a range of different filters meeting different needs in the workplace.
Boost your FilterCart
Nederman’s FilterCart is a versatile, robust mobile welding fume extractor. To keep it working at full capacity, replace the filter when necessary. For this model we offer two different filters: the original filter and the Hepa filter. Choose the one that best meets the needs of your workplace.
Boost your Fume Eliminator
Nederman’s Fume Eliminator is a portable extractor for source capture of welding fumes. To keep it working at full capacity, replace the filter when necessary.