We only collect and process personal information where we have lawful grounds to do so, and in accordance with Data Privacy Laws including, without limitation, EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 “the GDPR” and U.S. Privacy Shield.
Why do we collect personal information and how do we use it?
Customer data: We collect, store and use personal information when you or the company you represent, use or buy our products or services. We need the personal data to be able to deliver the products or services and to provide support to the services. We also need the personal information to send you operational information about the services, and for contractual and financial reasons.
Contact data: We also collect, store and use personal information about you for marketing purposes. We collect the personal data that you provide us with when you sign up on Nederman’s e-mailing lists or register for Nederman newsletters. We use your personal data to market our services, and to provide information about new services, newsletters and invitations to our events.
We collect, store and use your personal information when you contact us, for example if you make an enquiry on our website, send us an e-mail or phone us. The personal data that you provide us with will be used for responding to your questions or requests and will be stored in our systems due to administrative and back-up reasons.
“Personal data” is defined as any information relating to an identified or identifiable person. The legal basis for our processing of your personal data is that processing is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests of Nederman to provide its’ products and services, to provide support to our customers, to market our products and services and to respond to your questions and enquiries.
What information do we collect from you?
The information we collect include your name, e-mail, phone number, address, job title, company, the content of your message to us and other information you provide when communicating with us. We might also collect browser language, browser type, geographical location, IP addresses, user ID’s, and activities on Nederman´s website
How long do we keep hold of your information?
Who might we share your information with?
As a customer, we may pass your contact data on to partners representing Nederman in order to provide the service and products you require. Your personal data will also be shared with third-party service providers contracted by Nederman, such as software service providers for storing data.
All our partners and third-party service providers are located either within the EU and thus bound to compliance with European Data Protection legislation (including the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 “the GDPR”) or the U.S. and covered by the EU – U.S. Privacy Shield. Apart from our partners, contracted third-party service providers, and internal transfers within the Nederman group of companies, your information will not be shared with anyone else. Please note however, that we can provide access to your personal data in case of illegal or abusive use, or in case we receive orders from a competent legal authority.
What rights do you have to your information?
Our processing of your personal data is carried out in accordance with the European Data Protection legislation, which prevents us from making unlawful use of your personal data.
At any time, you have the right to:
- request a copy of the information that we hold about you
- correct the data that we hold about you (right of rectification)
- ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records
- ask for restriction of our use of your personal data
- §object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing
- have your personal data transferred to another organization
You also have the right to submit a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data with the supervisory authority (in Sweden; Datainspektionen).
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire.
Click here for further information from Google on how to control and manage cookies.
What type of cookies do we use?
Nederman websites use first-party cookies which are cookies that are placed on your device directly by the website you are visiting and used by us only.
We also use third-party cookies that are cookies placed on your device by a third-party and used for storing preferences and data necessary to use our entire site. We use the third-party cookies for tracking user generated trends and patterns with the help of web statistics providers such as for example Google analytics and HotJar. We might also use third-party cookies for advertising purposes, such as for example Google Ads. All third-party cookies are used exclusively by Nederman websites and the web statistics and advertise provider. We do not share this information with any other third party.
Nederman first-party and third-party cookies and its purpose
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences or filling in forms. These cookies will generally be first-party session cookies and will not store any personally identifiable information.
- Monotype web font provider
Also known as “preference cookies,” these cookies allow a website to remember choices you have made in the past, like what language you prefer or what region you are in, in order to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. These are first-party cookies.
Also known as “statistics cookies,” these cookies collect information about how you use a website, like which pages you visited and which links you clicked on so that we can measure and improve the performance of our site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. These are generally third-party cookies.
- Google Analytics to track user behavior and website performance, see further information on Google analytics tracking below
- Google Tag Manager collects information about the user and the activity on the website with the purpose of analytics and reporting
- Sitecore Experience Analytics to track visitor behavior
- ClickDimension to track visitor behavior
- HotJar to measure and observe user behavior
These cookies are also called “targeting or advertising cookies” and may be used to deliver relevant ads to users across websites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising. These are persistent cookies and almost always of third-party provenance.
- Google Tag Manager used by Google Ads for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services
- ClickDimension to track visitor behavior and market e-mail based on user preferences
- Facebook Pixels with the purpose to show more relevant ads to the user
- LinkedIn Insights collect information about the users to promote products through partners and other platforms
- YouTube collects information about the users and their activity on the website through embedded video players with the purpose of delivering targeted advertising
- Wistia might collect information about the users and their activity on the website through embedded video players for the purpose of tracking video views
- Sketchfab might collect information about the users and their activity on the website through embedded video players for the purpose of tracking video views
Nederman use the following service providers to communicate with our website visitors:
- Sitecore forms used to validate and store information you enter in the forms on the site
- Dynamics CRM 365 integration of Sitecore web contact forms to CRM leads accounts
- PureChat live chat provider collects information about the visitor to the chat with the purpose of saving transcripts
- ProProfs live chat provider collects information about the visitor to the chat with the purpose of saving transcripts
Google Analytics Cookies
Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions. These cookies are used to store information, such as what time the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before, and what site referred the visitor to the web page. Browsers do not share first-party cookies across domains cookies.
Google's Use of Analytics Data
Nederman have the control over what data we allow Google to use. We have decided to share this data with Google by using the Google Analytics Data Sharing Options. These options allows to improve Google products and services. Nederman can change these options at any time.
Identity and Details of Nederman Holding AB
Nederman Holding AB, company reg. no 556576-4205
Sydhamnsgatan 2, 251 06 Helsingborg, Sweden
If you wish to contact us regarding your personal data please use the following contact information:
Read more about: