Please fill in and submit the form below:
*The additional parts warranty applies to the following products:
FilterCart Original, FilterCart Advanced, Fume Eliminator 840/841 series and 24/7 series
Additional Parts only warranty Terms and Conditions
Nederman UK Limited is offering for a limited time, an additional one year parts only warranty on all our range of welding extraction units as detailed below and subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The additional warranty covers units with the following article numbers 55999401, 55999402, 55999403, 70840442, 70841100, 70841010, 70840100 12636145, 12635545, 12635845, 12635945 only.
- The additional warranty is offered on any of the above units invoiced between 1st May 2022 and 31st December 2022 only.
- The warranty must be activated by the end user by completing the additional warranty form within 30 days of the unit delivery. One form is needed per purchase all serial numbers from the purchase must be input into the form.
- Units must be installed and used in accordance with Nederman’s guidelines, found in the official operation & maintenance manual.
- The unit must be routinely serviced in accordance with Nederman’s recommendations found in the official operation & maintenance manual.
- All routine services must be logged; details should include as a minimum, Nederman employee or Nederman approved contractor who carried the service out, the type of service carried out, any spare parts which were replaced and the date the service was carried out.
- Records to be made available to the manufacturer or manufacturer’s agent upon request.
- All spare parts and consumables must be Nederman original parts.
- This additional warranty does not include consumables (such as, but not limited to filters).
- This additional warranty covers parts only - it does not include any labour costs required to fit the replacement parts.
- Accidental damage or damage caused by incorrect installation or application of the unit is not covered by this additional warranty.
- This additional warranty has no cash value and is not transferable