Keep premises free from metal chips and dangerous oil mist by chip management, oil and coolant mist collection and coolant recycling
Metalworking using highly productive machinery with high cutting speeds requires large flows of coolant, and also produces a lot of byproducts. Metalworking also generates oil or coolant mist which is a health risk to employees and may cause problems in the production. Microscopic liquid drops can affect sensitive electronics in machinery, which can result in sudden operational stops. Solving these problems by using Nederman effective oil mist filtration, material handling and coolant recycling systems open up major opportunities for reduced costs and increased revenues.
The Nederman Machining concept has been developed to provide metalworking companies with products and systems that cover their current and future needs. We are the only company in the world who has an overall picture of clean air challenges in metalworking and how to solve them. Our solutions help to achieve better working environments, reduced environmental impact and improved production efficiency.
- Better yield of refined metals
- Less need for storage and handling of voluminous turnings
Oil Mist collection & filtration
- Comply with indoor air quality regulations
- Reduce sick leave
- Less maintenance and cleaning of electronics and controls
Learn more about FibreDrain oil mist filtration technology.
- Improve productivity and product quality through effective coolant handling
- Reuse of coolants improve profitability and put less strain on the environment