Immediate support and close cooperation to prevent breakdowns and reduce unnecessary costs
When selecting Nederman premium equipment to support your operations, you select more than a solution. With the equipment comes the access to the world wide Nederman Service & Parts Network, supporting you with services, support and spare parts wherever you are.
When and where you need us
In order to support you, Nederman has a secure global supply chain of spare parts. Together with our local service capabilities, we help to minimize any interruptions of your operations. The range of the services offering varies between each sales and service company and between regions. We know that Nedermans’ solutions are often critical to customer operations so we always maintain high availability.
Because, uptime is money
Many companies have Nederman products as an integral part of their production. These companies therefore need immediate support and close cooperation to prevent breakdowns and reduce unnecessary costs, a service that our engineers are dedicated to providing. Our service team of highly qualified engineers also secures you of compliance with regulations, and your own demands on your installation. With a high degree of availability, we partner with you to reduce your maintenance costs and total costs of ownership.
Nederman service offers
Our services for dust collection systems are customized to your particular needs. We work with you to understand your needs, then develop a program to meet your specific needs. Our services include (not all services available in all locations):
- Service contracts tailored to your needs, including functional inspection, ATEX and legal compliance inspections, preventive maintenance, repair, advice and reporting, see Service Care Agreements
- Written Service Reports
- Training Programs
- On-going Technical Support
- Troubleshooting / Auditing
- Emergency Call-outs
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Retrofits and upgrades
- Bag Change-outs
- Bag Selection Recommendations
- Collector Re-builds
- Dye Testing for Leakage
- Electrical Tests - Current, Voltage and Power Factor
- Filter Media Analysis
- Mechanical Survey and Repair
- New Collector Start-up Service
- Repair and Replace Gauges/Timers/Valves
- Stack Emission Testing
- Replacements with original spare parts
- Velocity, Pressure and Temperature Tests
The worldwide Nederman Service Network is there for you!