Removing vehicle exhaust keeps your employees, equipment and facility healthy and in good working order
General ventilation and re-circulation systems are not enough to extract volatile diesel fume. The most effective method of capturing and removing of vehicle exhaust fumes is to capture at source. Capturing the vehicle exhaust gases provides a safer and more pleasant working environment.
Nederman’s exhaust extraction systems are designed specifically for emergency vehicles. The exhaust fumes are removed right from the tail pipe, which is the only effective way of doing it. More than 100,000 Nederman exhaust extraction systems installed in emergency stations all over the world is a proof for that.
Whenever there is a need to run combustion engine vehicles indoors, there is a need for vehicle exhaust extraction. It can be hard to realize how quickly vehicle exhaust emissions from a cold-start engine can reach toxic levels within a closed building. It’s actually only a matter of minutes. Repeated exposure to hazardous and carcinogenic exhaust fumes at lower levels can wreak dire health effects over time.
Without control and removal, the vehicle exhaust can lead to:
- Worker illness
- Heavier facility maintenance
- Damage to the sensitive electronics in servicing equipment
Exhaust rails and tracks for moving vehicles
Nederman systems with exhaust rails and tracks for vehicles in motion offer economical and reliable solutions with direct capture and evacuations of gases from the exhaust pipe, which is the only effective method. The extraction unit comprises of the trolley, suction hose and nozzle attached to the vehicle’s exhaust pipe. The vehicle pulls the extractor unit along the track with constant and safe evacuation of the exhaust gases.
Nederman exhaust extraction systems
- Track systems - cost effective back-in systems for small to medium large stations
- Rail systems - high capacity drive-through or back-in systems for medium and large stations
Nederman nozzle/hose attachments
Nederman Track and Rail Systems are available with pneumatic or magnetic attachment and release. The pneumatically attached nozzles are perfect for stations where vehicle types vary, whereas electromagnetic attachments offer extraction efficiencies second to none.
- The electromagnet attaches the extraction unit to the vehicle
- Enables quick exits
- Superior exhaust removal capacity
- Outstanding for stations with high callout frequencies
- Comes with Nederman MagnaRail, MagnaTrack ST and MagnaTrack HS
- The nozzle is expanded with compressed air for tight fixing and sealing around the tail pipe
- Perfect for stations where vehicles types vary
- Two sizes of nozzles for different tail pipes
- Quick coupler for easy change of nozzles
- Comes with Nederman Pneumatic Rail System PRS and Pneumatic Track System PTS